Who knows why these things flicker through our heads, but I'm sure this kind of thing happens to you too. I can be watching Dancing with the Stars and I'll have something totally unrelated pop into my head. Things like:
1. Rod McKuen's Listen to the Warm from the late 60's
2. Black leather Comeback Elvis, Hawaii Elvis or Young Elvis?
3. Athletic Boosters selling huge Mum corsages for Homecoming.
4. The domed portable hairdryer you could sit under.
5. Sweet Baby James
6. Toilet tissue in colors
7. Using orange juice cans as rollers, that were too big to fit under that hairdryer.
8. Chocolate Soldier drinks in bottles
9. Sandra Dee and Troy Donahue in "A Summer Place".
10. Dallas, Knot's Landing, or Falcon Crest?
11. Dancing on the dance floor of blinking colored lights in bars.
12. The heavy glass 8 Ball my grandmother had that disappeared.