I'm supposed to tell you 7 random facts about myself, tag people and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers. 7 facts. hmmmmm It took me a while to come up with 7 things.
1. Five companies I have worked for have gone bankrupt and one Doctor died. (I am the kiss of death to businesses... no pun intended Dr. Chris. Knowing him, he would laugh too.)
2. I had a Girlfriend's weekend in Chicago with 2 friends where we attended an Oprah Show.
3. I have managed 2 Weight Loss Clinics and still struggle with weight.
4. I love the turquoise water of the Caribbean and the Island of St. John.
5. On my Bucket List is to go to Britain and tour the area where legend says King Arthur and Camelot stood. (Tintagal Castle in North Cornwall) I made a list when I was 30 before it was called a "Bucket List. I think I can scratch off : Wear a Bob Mackie" gown. That's not gonna happen.
6. I have not left the house without makeup since I was 14 years old. Maybe younger.
7. I have seen "The Phantom of the Opera" on stage 5 times. I'm always mesmerized by the music.
Now I will pass on this honor to 5 other bloggers.
Reflections by Kathy
Iggy at Intense Guy
Tina at Girl With a New Life
Lisa at Gioia Chronicles
It took me longer than it should have to think of 7 things. Now I thinking of all kinds of quirky things that I'm sure most of you have too. Things like:
Do you always sleep on the same side of the bed? Not just at home, but in hotels, when you rearrange furniture,etc.
Can the food on your plate touch? One of my daughter's can't.
I've gotta have Diet Coke, not Pepsi.
Do you shut the bathroom door when no one is home? I do
OK, over sharing. Now it's your turn.