1. Is it just me or is anyone else wondering: Bin Laden in a "million dollar" compound. Really? Did anyone see the pictures before reporting that? It looks like cement block and plywood. Hussein's palaces, yes. He who shall not be named...no.
2. After 25 years on the air, I will miss Oprah's show when she retires. (Just 15 episodes left) But, not, I don't think, as much as the book publishers.
3. The in place to shop was The Chess King for men's clothing and Foxmoor for women, in the 1970s.
4. Love "Mad Men". My parents never had cocktails. Only at holiday time did my mother, sometimes, buy Mogan David wine. I remember the flippy hairstyles and the waist fitting dresses.
5. Are there more commercials and less program now?
6. As a teen, I had a dentist named Dr, Hollar.
7. Grit Magazine
8. One of the houses I lived in, had both a laundry chute and a milk door that the Twin Pines Milk delivery guy could open from the outside, set the bottles in the cubby, and my mother could open from the inside to retrieve.
9 Arsenio Hall's "Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmm?" segment on his 1980s show.
Please do leave your random thought. Sometimes they just don't fit anywhere else.