1. I hate commercials. I think most people do. They are at least 10 volume decimals higher than regular programing. I don't know why they think they have to scream at us. One that I don't mind is the Dodge Ram truck commercials with Sam Elliot doing the voice over. I confess, Sam could read the phone book and I would be there from A to Z.
2. Long gone are the "Like A Rock", Bob Seger, Chevy truck commercials. You trust Bob Seger, right? He didn't yell. Just play the song. Simple. To the point.
3. About once a year I read "The Great Gatsby". I don't doubt it is wrapped up in my memories with Robert Redford. In my head, Jay Gatsby's voice is always Robert Redford. It's a short book of a time long gone, that I would have loved to observe like Nick Carraway.
4. Motown..... What can I say. I grew up 90 minutes from Detroit in the Motown glory days.
5. Yankee Candles
6. Top Gun and Sleepless in Seatle These I never grow tired of.
What are favorites? What do you never grow tired of?